Pakistan: Protest at women candidates ban
Women human rights activists have protested in Pakistan's north-western city of Peshawar against a ban on female local election candidates.
Submitted on Wed, 07/20/2005 - 23:00
- Bangladesh: Government plans to relocate camps cause fear and anxiety among Rohingya refugees from Myanmar.
- North Africa: Racism, sexism and violence against sub-Saharan African migrant women
- Honour killing: Four get death for lynching pregnant woman in Lahore
- Losing Hope in Iran and Egypt
- Sudan: Police Beat, Arrest Female Students
- Over 220 Global Organizations Call for Immediate Release of Seven Imprisoned Women Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- Send your support to Yara Sallam and other human rights defenders imprisoned in Egypt
- URGENT: Join the international campaign against Egypt’s repressive protest law!
- Arbitrary Arrests and Detention of Women Human Rights Defenders
- KURDISH WOMAN LOSING SIGHT IN IRANIAN PRISON