South Africa: The poetry of Gabeba Baderoon
Gabeba received a doctorate in English and Media Studies from the University of Cape Town, with a thesis on images of Islam in South African media and art and has published widely on the topic of representations of Islam.
Submitted on Sat, 07/23/2005 - 00:00
- Shirkat Gah Newsheet March 2015
- WLUML Gazette, 14th Edition at the end of 2014
- "Maybe we are hated": The experience and impact of Anti-Muslim hate on British Muslim Women
- Austerity Measures in Developing Countries: Public Expenditure Trends and the Risks to Women and Children
- Gender-Sensitive Media: A Voluntary Code of Ethics