South Africa: The poetry of Gabeba Baderoon
Gabeba received a doctorate in English and Media Studies from the University of Cape Town, with a thesis on images of Islam in South African media and art and has published widely on the topic of representations of Islam.
Submitted on Sat, 07/23/2005 - 00:00
- What a Houthi-controlled Yemen Means for Women
- The triple whammy: towards the eclipse of women’s rights
- Iran's Women's Affairs Chief Feels Powerless To Act
- Iran: Lawyer who won Sakharov human rights award continues her peaceful protests against ban from practicing law.
- Malala Yousafzai and Kailash Satyarthi win 2014 Nobel peace prize
- Shirkat Gah Newsheet March 2015
- WLUML Gazette, 14th Edition at the end of 2014
- "Maybe we are hated": The experience and impact of Anti-Muslim hate on British Muslim Women
- Austerity Measures in Developing Countries: Public Expenditure Trends and the Risks to Women and Children
- Gender-Sensitive Media: A Voluntary Code of Ethics