South Africa: The poetry of Gabeba Baderoon
Gabeba received a doctorate in English and Media Studies from the University of Cape Town, with a thesis on images of Islam in South African media and art and has published widely on the topic of representations of Islam.
Submitted on Sat, 07/23/2005 - 00:00
- UN Special Rapporteur Rashida Manjoo says UK has 'sexist culture'
- France and Islamic feminism: intersectionality in the Republic
- Do we care enough about sexual violence?
- Universities UK: Rescind endorsement of sex segregation at UK Universities
- Honoring Feminist and Women Human Right Defenders Who are No Longer with Us
- "Maybe we are hated": The experience and impact of Anti-Muslim hate on British Muslim Women
- Austerity Measures in Developing Countries: Public Expenditure Trends and the Risks to Women and Children
- Gender-Sensitive Media: A Voluntary Code of Ethics
- The Global Gender Gap Report 2013
- No Democracy without Women's Equality: Middle East and North Africa