South Africa: Agenda Special Focus
An Agenda journal to document the papers and proceedings of the Gender, Culture and Rights workshop held in Gauteng, 1-3 February 2005.
Submitted on Wed, 07/27/2005 - 00:00
- Bahrain: Interview with Maryam al-Khawaja "The Regime Oppresses All Bahrainis".
- Saudi Arabia: Saudi Arabia criticised over text alerts tracking women's movements.
- Iran: Visits Withheld From Female Evin Prisoners.
- Myanmar: Myanmar's Rohingya Crisis.
- Gambia: Justice Prevails in a Two Year-Long Judicial Harassment Case Against Two Women Human Rights Defenders
- Sudan: Female lawyer detained, risks torture!
- Sudan: New arrests of Nuba activists!
- Sudan: Khadija Mohamed Badr Health Deteriorating in Detention
- Oman: End the Detention of Women Human Rights Defenders
- Bahrain: Women Human Rights Defenders International Coalition Statement on Bahrain in Solidarity with Al Khawaja
- Everyone's Guide to By-passing Internet Censorship
- Dossier 28: An Islamic experience of religious pluralism in post-apartheid South Africa
- Dossier 28: Respecting diversity and difference: South Africa as a case study of the challenges facing a secular democracy
- WSF: Two cheers for multiculturalism
- Imagined citizenship: Women, State and Politics in Pakistan in Urdu