South Africa: Gender, culture and rights
A paper on gender rights within the framework of traditional or group cultural norms and rights by WLUML networker Rashida Manjoo, for the Agenda Special Focus: Gender, Culture and Rights.
Submitted on Tue, 07/26/2005 - 23:00
- Sultan of Brunei threatens his citizens following online criticism of Sharia law plan
- Bahrain: Continued Use Of Politicized Judiciary By The Authority To Keep Activist Zainab Al-Khawaja Behind Bars
- Do we care enough about sexual violence?
- Iran: 'Jila Baniyaghoob | Prisoner Of Conscience In Iran'
- Saudi women flood social media with driving videos, pictures
- No One is Safe: Abuses of Women in Iraq's Criminal Justice System
- Everyone's Guide to By-passing Internet Censorship
- Dossier 28: Respecting diversity and difference: South Africa as a case study of the challenges facing a secular democracy
- Dossier 28: An Islamic experience of religious pluralism in post-apartheid South Africa
- WSF: Two cheers for multiculturalism