Lebanon: Lebanon's gays struggle with law
Homosexuality in Lebanon is no longer on the fringes of society or confined to an underworld of nightclubs and exclusive gatherings. It is now the subject of daily discussions in the country.
Submitted on Sun, 09/04/2005 - 23:00
- Bangladesh: Matrilineal Marriage - 'My mother and I are married to the same man':
- Lebanon: Lebanese Women Race Towards Empowerment
- Lebanon: Workshop on "Masculinity and ending Violence Against Women in the Middle East and Abroad"
- Tunisia: Not Illegal, but Taboo.
- Uganda: Anti-gay Bill Could be Passed Before Christmas.
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Rights Activists in Uganda
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Activists in Uganda
- UPDATE: Pakistan: Shamial and Shahzina released and together
- UPDATE: Pakistan: Teenage girl abducted, raped and disrobed
- UPDATE: Pakistan: Transgender couple released on bail