Lebanon: Lebanon's gays struggle with law
Homosexuality in Lebanon is no longer on the fringes of society or confined to an underworld of nightclubs and exclusive gatherings. It is now the subject of daily discussions in the country.
Submitted on Sun, 09/04/2005 - 23:00
- Kyrgyz Mufti Issues Fatwa Against Gays, Challenges HRW
- Special Report: Lebanon launches new campaign to combat violence against refugee women
- Bangladesh: Matrilineal Marriage - 'My mother and I are married to the same man':
- Lebanon: Lebanese Women Race Towards Empowerment
- Lebanon: Workshop on "Masculinity and ending Violence Against Women in the Middle East and Abroad"
- WLUML Stands With Nigerian LGBT People, And All Persecuted For Their Sexuality Worldwide
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Rights Activists in Uganda
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Activists in Uganda
- UPDATE: Pakistan: Shamial and Shahzina released and together
- UPDATE: Pakistan: Teenage girl abducted, raped and disrobed