International: For the health of women, for the health of the world: no more violence
The 16 Days of Activism Against Gender Violence campaign, now in its fifteenth year, is an international campaign originating from the first Women's Global Leadership Institute sponsored by the Center for Women's Global Leadership in 1991.
Submitted on Tue, 09/06/2005 - 23:00
- Bahrain: Family violence law articles approved
- Azerbaijan Urged to Act Faster on Domestic Violence
- Greater Efforts Needed to Curb Sexual Violence in Mogadishu
- Silence did not make Sanaz Nezami strong: Facing immigrant domestic violence
- Sudan: Ethiopian Woman Gang Raped by Seven Sudanese Men, Denied from Making a Formal Complaint of Rape and Instead Charged with Adultery and Prostitution
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- Violence against Women, Bleeding Wound in the Syrian Conflict
- Masculinity, Son Preference and Intimate Partner Violence (India)
- Austerity Measures in Developing Countries: Public Expenditure Trends and the Risks to Women and Children