Israel/Palestine: UN CEDAW issues concluding observations on Israel
Emphasizing 14 areas of concern regarding Israeli violations of rights of Palestinian women.
Submitted on Mon, 09/12/2005 - 23:00
- Sultan of Brunei threatens his citizens following online criticism of Sharia law plan
- Bahrain: Continued Use Of Politicized Judiciary By The Authority To Keep Activist Zainab Al-Khawaja Behind Bars
- Iran: 'Jila Baniyaghoob | Prisoner Of Conscience In Iran'
- Saudi women flood social media with driving videos, pictures
- Saudi Arabia: Women Activists' Sentences Confirmed
- No One is Safe: Abuses of Women in Iraq's Criminal Justice System
- Everyone's Guide to By-passing Internet Censorship
- WSF: The Model Parliament for family law reform: A signiﬁcant step towards linking women’s issues with national concerns
- WSF: Fundamentalist groups and the Nigerian legal system: Some reflections
- WSF: The rise of fundamentalism and the role of the ‘state’ in the specific political context of Palestine