Bangladesh: Jehadi terror in Bangladesh
Source:Asian Centre for Human Rights
A series of coordinated blasts of over 400 bombs in 63 out of 64 districts on 17 August 2005 firmly put Bangladesh as another hotbed of terrorism.
Submitted on Wed, 09/14/2005 - 00:00
- Nigerian women and girls 'escape from Boko Haram'
- Quick Thoughts: Zainab Saleh on Iraq
- ISIS advance adds to aid challenges in Iraq’s north
- Nigeria: extremists have abducted 91 more people, witnesses say
- ON THE OCCUPATION OF MOSUL AND THE CITIES OF WESTERN IRAQ – YANAR MOHAMMED (ORGANIZATION OF WOMEN’S FREEDOM IN IRAQ)
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Declaration of the Senegalese Feminist Forum statement during the Reflection on the Malian Crisis Meeting
- UPDATE: Saudi Arabia: Al Sharif released, 17 June Women2Drive campaign continues
- Dossier 30-31: The Struggle for Secularism in Europe and North America
- Towards a Future without Fundamentalisms
- Feminists on the Frontline: AWID Case Studies of Resisting Fundamentalisms
- FES publication on Religious Fundamentalisms in Asia
- Dossier 28: The secular state and citizenship in Muslim countries