Bangladesh: Jehadi terror in Bangladesh
Source:Asian Centre for Human Rights
A series of coordinated blasts of over 400 bombs in 63 out of 64 districts on 17 August 2005 firmly put Bangladesh as another hotbed of terrorism.
Submitted on Tue, 09/13/2005 - 23:00
- Nigeria: Why it is hard to know the truth about the Boko Haram crisis
- Bangladesh: Government plans to relocate camps cause fear and anxiety among Rohingya refugees from Myanmar.
- Malaysia: Muslim women's group Sisters in Islam gain judicial review of 'deviants' fatwa
- Bangladesh: How Birth Certificates Help Fight Child Marriage
- Nigeria: Victims of Abductions Tell Their Stories
- Call for Iraqi Women Victimized by ISIS
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Declaration of the Senegalese Feminist Forum statement during the Reflection on the Malian Crisis Meeting
- Dossier 30-31: The Struggle for Secularism in Europe and North America
- Towards a Future without Fundamentalisms
- Feminists on the Frontline: AWID Case Studies of Resisting Fundamentalisms
- FES publication on Religious Fundamentalisms in Asia
- Dossier 28: The secular state and citizenship in Muslim countries