Canada: International perspectives on religious arbitration in family law
Source:National Association of Women and the Law
Final report of this conference held in May 2005, which contributed to the mobilization of feminist organizations & movements in Canada and Quebec, to resist the Ontario government's plans to allow the use of religious arbitration in family law.
Submitted on Mon, 09/19/2005 - 23:00
- Saudi Arabia: Release Maysaa Alamoudi and Loujain Alhathloul
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws Statement on Libya
- Saudi Arabia: WLUML/VNC Statement: 'We Say "Yes" to Women's Full Enjoyment of their Rights'