International: Muslim World Journal of Human Rights
Source:Muslim World Journal of Human Rights
WLUML networkers have contributed to this special issue of the Muslim World Journal of Human Rights - "From the Field": Islam and human rights advocacy for social change in local contexts.
Submitted on Wed, 09/21/2005 - 23:00
- Universities UK: Rescind endorsement of sex segregation at UK Universities
- Reflections on Transgender Day of Remembrance
- Unity around the demand for a quota within the women's movement in Egypt
- The Discourse of Terror: Interview with Judith Butler
- New Tools And Approaches To End Violence Against Women and Children
- STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS IN SOLIDARITY WITH FEMALE EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity
- European Feminist Initiative: "Palestine, Libya, Syria... More than ever Feminists for Peace and Democracy"
- "Maybe we are hated": The experience and impact of Anti-Muslim hate on British Muslim Women
- Solutions to End Child Marriage: Summary of the Evidence
- Female Genital Mutliation/Cutting: A Statistical Overview and an Exploration of the Dynamics of Change
- No Democracy without Women's Equality: Middle East and North Africa
- WLUML E-Gazette, 5th Edition