Pakistan: Women's human rights in Pakistan
What has changed and how? An interview with Asma Jehangir - Human Rights activist, Chairperson, Human Rights Commission of Pakistan (HRCP) - who speaks on strategies of change in the context women's rights in Pakistan.
Submitted on Mon, 09/26/2005 - 23:00
- Recommendations for action against gender-related killing of women and girls
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences
- Addendum to the Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences
- Afghanistan: Their lives on the line: Women human rights defenders under attack in Afghanistan
- Shirkat Gah Newsheet March 2015