Pakistan: Women's human rights in Pakistan
What has changed and how? An interview with Asma Jehangir - Human Rights activist, Chairperson, Human Rights Commission of Pakistan (HRCP) - who speaks on strategies of change in the context women's rights in Pakistan.
Submitted on Tue, 09/27/2005 - 00:00
- Nigeria: Abducted women and girls forced to join Boko Haram attacks
- Swat Woman Of Courage Gets Sisters' Council To Speak Up
- Child brides take Zimbabwe govt to court over marriage laws
- Aminata Manneh Gender Activist Went Missing After filming a Police Officer Maltreating a Child
- Against their will: Inside Canada’s forced marriages