Pakistan: Women's human rights in Pakistan
What has changed and how? An interview with Asma Jehangir - Human Rights activist, Chairperson, Human Rights Commission of Pakistan (HRCP) - who speaks on strategies of change in the context women's rights in Pakistan.
Submitted on Tue, 09/27/2005 - 00:00
- Nigeria Bans Female Genital Mutilation: African Powerhouse Sends ‘Powerful Signal’ About FGM With New Bill
- 'I just want to go to school': how Afghan law continues to fail child brides
- Tens of female students poisoned in Samangan
- Farkhunda murder: Afghan judge sentences four to death over mob killing
- 293 Women and Girls Rescued From Boko Haram Terrorist Group in Nigeria