USA: Turning Point for Muslim women and their children
Turning Point is a community based, non-profit organization in New York which addresses the needs of Muslim women and children through crisis intervention, individual and group counseling, advocacy, outreach, education and training.
Submitted on Mon, 10/10/2005 - 00:00
- Stoning: Legal or Practised in 16 Countries and Showing No Signs of Abating
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- Violence against Women, Bleeding Wound in the Syrian Conflict