Nigeria: Reaching young people in Northern Nigeria
Source:Action Health Incorporated
Results of a baseline needs assessment carried out in northern Nigeria where hundreds of thousands of youth are exposed to higher levels of maternal mortality, forced to marry at lower ages, and have minimal access to modern family planning methods.
Submitted on Wed, 11/02/2005 - 01:00
- “I regret killing my husband” – Kano child-bride speaks
- Kyrgyz Mufti Issues Fatwa Against Gays, Challenges HRW
- Nigeria's child brides: 'I thought being in labour would never end'
- Nigeria: Sharia's Rise in Nigeria Incited Stoning Sentences
- Nigeria: The Senate revokes the amendment to marriage age limit!
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Rights Activists in Uganda
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Activists in Uganda
- UPDATE: Nigeria: Local women's groups protest bill on 'indecent clothing'
- Nigeria: Protest the proposed law on 'indecent clothing'
- UPDATE: Pakistan: Shamial and Shahzina released and together
- Mapping Stoning in Muslim Contexts
- WSF: Fighting the political (ab)use of religion in Nigeria: BAOBAB for Women’s Human Rights, allies and others
- WSF: Fundamentalist groups and the Nigerian legal system: Some reflections
- WSF: Attacks against lesbian, gay and bisexual people: Warning signs of fundamentalism?
- Safra Project Report of Initial Findings