Nigeria: Reaching young people in Northern Nigeria
Source:Action Health Incorporated
Results of a baseline needs assessment carried out in northern Nigeria where hundreds of thousands of youth are exposed to higher levels of maternal mortality, forced to marry at lower ages, and have minimal access to modern family planning methods.
Submitted on Wed, 11/02/2005 - 01:00
- Nigeria: Abducted women and girls forced to join Boko Haram attacks
- Indonesia's highest Islamic clerical body issues fatwa proposing death penalty for people caught having gay sex
- Indonesia lawmakers drop plan for schoolgirl virginity tests after uproar
- Nigeria: Why it is hard to know the truth about the Boko Haram crisis
- Nigeria: Victims of Abductions Tell Their Stories
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Rights Activists in Uganda
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Activists in Uganda
- UPDATE: Nigeria: Local women's groups protest bill on 'indecent clothing'
- Nigeria: Protest the proposed law on 'indecent clothing'
- 'Our job is to shoot, slaughter and kill': Boko Haram's reign of terror in north east Nigeria
- Dossier 32-33: Sexualities, Culture and Society in Muslim Contexts
- Mapping Stoning in Muslim Contexts
- WSF: Fighting the political (ab)use of religion in Nigeria: BAOBAB for Women’s Human Rights, allies and others
- WSF: Fundamentalist groups and the Nigerian legal system: Some reflections