Nigeria: Reaching young people in Northern Nigeria
Source:Action Health Incorporated
Results of a baseline needs assessment carried out in northern Nigeria where hundreds of thousands of youth are exposed to higher levels of maternal mortality, forced to marry at lower ages, and have minimal access to modern family planning methods.
Submitted on Wed, 11/02/2005 - 01:00
- WLUML Launches Bumper-Size Dossier on Sexualities in Muslim Contexts
- Malala meets Nigeria's leader Goodluck Jonathan over abducted girls
- Nigerian women and girls 'escape from Boko Haram'
- Nigeria: extremists have abducted 91 more people, witnesses say
- Boko Haram kidnaps more women near Chibok, reports say
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Rights Activists in Uganda
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Activists in Uganda
- UPDATE: Nigeria: Local women's groups protest bill on 'indecent clothing'
- Nigeria: Protest the proposed law on 'indecent clothing'
- Dossier 32-33: Sexualities, Culture and Society in Muslim Contexts
- Mapping Stoning in Muslim Contexts
- WSF: Fighting the political (ab)use of religion in Nigeria: BAOBAB for Women’s Human Rights, allies and others
- WSF: Fundamentalist groups and the Nigerian legal system: Some reflections
- WSF: Attacks against lesbian, gay and bisexual people: Warning signs of fundamentalism?