UN: Elimination of all forms of religious intolerance
Report of the Special Rapporteur of the Commission on Human Rights on freedom of religion or belief, Asma Jahangir.
In her report, the Special Rapporteur makes preliminary observations on two issues of concern to the mandate: the right to choose, to change or to maintain a religion, and the freedom of religion or belief of persons deprived of their liberty.
Submitted on Thu, 11/03/2005 - 00:00
- Bangladesh: Government plans to relocate camps cause fear and anxiety among Rohingya refugees from Myanmar.
- North Africa: Racism, sexism and violence against sub-Saharan African migrant women
- United Nations members resolve to end child marriage
- Losing Hope in Iran and Egypt
- Sudan: Police Beat, Arrest Female Students
- Please acquit and release Asia Bibi
- Over 220 Global Organizations Call for Immediate Release of Seven Imprisoned Women Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- Send your support to Yara Sallam and other human rights defenders imprisoned in Egypt
- URGENT: Join the international campaign against Egypt’s repressive protest law!
- Arbitrary Arrests and Detention of Women Human Rights Defenders
- Egypt: #noprotestlaw campaign abridged toolkit
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences, Rashida Manjoo*
- No One is Safe: Abuses of Women in Iraq's Criminal Justice System
- Islam, Land, and Property: Muslim Women and Property
- Pathways to, conditions and consequences of incarceration for women