UN: Elimination of all forms of religious intolerance
Report of the Special Rapporteur of the Commission on Human Rights on freedom of religion or belief, Asma Jahangir.
In her report, the Special Rapporteur makes preliminary observations on two issues of concern to the mandate: the right to choose, to change or to maintain a religion, and the freedom of religion or belief of persons deprived of their liberty.
Submitted on Thu, 11/03/2005 - 00:00
- Fed up with Iran's draconian dress code, women flout the rules - report
- Sultan of Brunei threatens his citizens following online criticism of Sharia law plan
- Bahrain: Continued Use Of Politicized Judiciary By The Authority To Keep Activist Zainab Al-Khawaja Behind Bars
- UN women's rights resolution passed despite backlash
- Last Push for the UN Resolution on WHRDs - Tweet a State Rep!
- URGENT ACTION: Call on States to Support UN Resolution on WHRDs
- DRAFT UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY RESOLUTION ON WOMEN HUMAN RIGHTS DEFENDERS UNDER ATTACK!
- Urgent Call to Denounce Sudanese State Violence
- Sudan: Darfuri Activist in Detention for 6 months without charges!
- Sudan: Female lawyer detained, risks torture!
- No One is Safe: Abuses of Women in Iraq's Criminal Justice System
- Islam, Land, and Property: Muslim Women and Property
- Pathways to, conditions and consequences of incarceration for women
- Summary of information from States Members of the United Nations and other relevant stakeholders on best practices in the application of traditional values while promoting and protecting human rights and upholding human dignity
- Stop Stoning Women Now - Global Campaign Toolkit