UN: Elimination of all forms of religious intolerance
Report of the Special Rapporteur of the Commission on Human Rights on freedom of religion or belief, Asma Jahangir.
In her report, the Special Rapporteur makes preliminary observations on two issues of concern to the mandate: the right to choose, to change or to maintain a religion, and the freedom of religion or belief of persons deprived of their liberty.
Submitted on Thu, 11/03/2005 - 01:00
- Egyptian activist Mahinour El-Masry arrested again
- Sudan: Surge in Detention, Beatings, Around Elections
- Missing female Sudanese rights activist found beaten in street
- Egypt: Women's rights activist among 17 facing spurious charges in security forces' 'cover up'
- Bahrain: Authorities continue to target women’s rights defender Ghada Jamsheer
- Egypt: Judicial harassment of Ms. Azza Soliman
- Please acquit and release Asia Bibi
- Over 220 Global Organizations Call for Immediate Release of Seven Imprisoned Women Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- Send your support to Yara Sallam and other human rights defenders imprisoned in Egypt
- URGENT: Join the international campaign against Egypt’s repressive protest law!
- Religion, Culture And Tradition: No Excuse For Violence
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on Freedom of Religion or Belief, Heiner Bielefeldt, Human Rights Council 28th Session
- Egypt: #noprotestlaw campaign abridged toolkit
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences, Rashida Manjoo*
- No One is Safe: Abuses of Women in Iraq's Criminal Justice System