UN: Elimination of all forms of religious intolerance
Report of the Special Rapporteur of the Commission on Human Rights on freedom of religion or belief, Asma Jahangir.
In her report, the Special Rapporteur makes preliminary observations on two issues of concern to the mandate: the right to choose, to change or to maintain a religion, and the freedom of religion or belief of persons deprived of their liberty.
Submitted on Thu, 11/03/2005 - 01:00
- Letter to Obama Administration on Egyptian State Violations of Human Rights
- EIPR shocked by continued detention of 23 defendants including an awarded human rights defender
- Press Release on the arrest and detention of Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- Due diligence for women's human rights: transgressing conventional lines
- Sudan: Woman condemned to death released after international pressure
- URGENT: Join the international campaign against Egypt’s repressive protest law!
- Arbitrary Arrests and Detention of Women Human Rights Defenders
- KURDISH WOMAN LOSING SIGHT IN IRANIAN PRISON
- URGENT ACTION NEEDED: INNOCENT SUDANESE MOTHER WILL FACE PUBLIC FLOGGING AND EXECUTION, SIHA CONDEMNS TODAY'S RULING IN HAJ YOUSIF COURT IN KHARTOUM
- URGENT ACTION: Call on States to Support UN Resolution on WHRDs
- Egypt: #noprotestlaw campaign abridged toolkit
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences, Rashida Manjoo*
- No One is Safe: Abuses of Women in Iraq's Criminal Justice System
- Islam, Land, and Property: Muslim Women and Property
- Pathways to, conditions and consequences of incarceration for women