Madagascar: Madagascar bans a popular church
President Ravalomanana has recently come under fire for his outspoken religious views which critics say marginalise smaller religions. In a recent church service, he shocked colleagues and critics alike when he said that he "dreams of a Christian nation".
Submitted on Wed, 11/09/2005 - 00:00
- Iran: 'Jila Baniyaghoob | Prisoner Of Conscience In Iran'
- Saudi women flood social media with driving videos, pictures
- Saudi Arabia: Women Activists' Sentences Confirmed
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws (WLUML) Nominates Iranian Women’s Group, the Mothers of Khavaran for the United Nations Human Rights Prize
- Sudanese women: you can beat us but you cannot break us
- Everyone's Guide to By-passing Internet Censorship
- WSF: The media and signs of fundamentalism: A case in the Gambia
- WSF: The rise of the religious right in Bangladesh: Taslima Nasrin and the media
- WSF: Two cheers for multiculturalism
- WSF: The rise of fundamentalism and the role of the ‘state’ in the specific political context of Palestine