Pakistan: Shirkat Gah earthquake relief report
Shirkat Gah feels an urgent need to document JAC-ERE and selected civil society initiatives on a priority basis to facilitate the identification of the most urgent needs and will also be undertaking monitoring and advocacy.
Submitted on Mon, 11/14/2005 - 00:00
- France and Islamic feminism: intersectionality in the Republic
- Pakistani couple stoned to death for adultery; six arrested
- Pakistan Poised to Make Death Penalty Compulsory for ‘Blasphemy’
- Universities UK: Rescind endorsement of sex segregation at UK Universities
- Honoring Feminist and Women Human Right Defenders Who are No Longer with Us
- A Pakistani born Canadian Victim's Appeal for Help!
- Pakistan: Killing of NGO worker Farida Afridi in Jamrud Tehsil of Khyber Agency
- European Feminist Initiative: "Palestine, Libya, Syria... More than ever Feminists for Peace and Democracy"
- Pakistan: Ensure safety of Asia Bibi and her family and repeal Pakistan’s Blasphemy Laws
- UPDATE: Pakistan: Investigation into massacres of Christians
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- "Maybe we are hated": The experience and impact of Anti-Muslim hate on British Muslim Women
- Austerity Measures in Developing Countries: Public Expenditure Trends and the Risks to Women and Children
- The Global Gender Gap Report 2013
- No Democracy without Women's Equality: Middle East and North Africa