Pakistan: Shirkat Gah earthquake relief report
Shirkat Gah feels an urgent need to document JAC-ERE and selected civil society initiatives on a priority basis to facilitate the identification of the most urgent needs and will also be undertaking monitoring and advocacy.
Submitted on Mon, 11/14/2005 - 01:00
- The case of Saba Qaiser and the film-maker determined to put an end to 'honour' killings
- Farkhunda murder: Afghan court quashes death sentences
- Turkey election: Kurds, women, gays put faith in upstart party
- Swat Woman Of Courage Gets Sisters' Council To Speak Up
- Tahira Sami Khoso , Looking for Justice
- Please acquit and release Asia Bibi
- A Pakistani born Canadian Victim's Appeal for Help!
- Pakistan: Killing of NGO worker Farida Afridi in Jamrud Tehsil of Khyber Agency
- European Feminist Initiative: "Palestine, Libya, Syria... More than ever Feminists for Peace and Democracy"
- Pakistan: Ensure safety of Asia Bibi and her family and repeal Pakistan’s Blasphemy Laws
- UPR Stakeholder report for Somalia
- WLUML Gazette, 14th Edition at the end of 2014
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- "Maybe we are hated": The experience and impact of Anti-Muslim hate on British Muslim Women
- Austerity Measures in Developing Countries: Public Expenditure Trends and the Risks to Women and Children