Pakistan: Pregnant earthquake survivors face life-threatening complications
UNFPA warns that some 17,000 earthquake-affected women in Pakistan are expected to give birth in the next two months. An estimated 1,200 of them will face major complications and about 400 will require surgical assistance.
Submitted on Mon, 11/14/2005 - 00:00
- What a Houthi-controlled Yemen Means for Women
- The triple whammy: towards the eclipse of women’s rights
- Iran's Women's Affairs Chief Feels Powerless To Act
- Iran: Lawyer who won Sakharov human rights award continues her peaceful protests against ban from practicing law.
- Honour killing: Four get death for lynching pregnant woman in Lahore
- Please acquit and release Asia Bibi
- A Pakistani born Canadian Victim's Appeal for Help!
- Pakistan: Killing of NGO worker Farida Afridi in Jamrud Tehsil of Khyber Agency
- European Feminist Initiative: "Palestine, Libya, Syria... More than ever Feminists for Peace and Democracy"
- Pakistan: Ensure safety of Asia Bibi and her family and repeal Pakistan’s Blasphemy Laws
- WLUML Gazette, 14th Edition at the end of 2014
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- "Maybe we are hated": The experience and impact of Anti-Muslim hate on British Muslim Women
- Austerity Measures in Developing Countries: Public Expenditure Trends and the Risks to Women and Children
- The Global Gender Gap Report 2013