Pakistan: Pregnant earthquake survivors face life-threatening complications
UNFPA warns that some 17,000 earthquake-affected women in Pakistan are expected to give birth in the next two months. An estimated 1,200 of them will face major complications and about 400 will require surgical assistance.
Submitted on Mon, 11/14/2005 - 00:00
- The case of Saba Qaiser and the film-maker determined to put an end to 'honour' killings
- Farkhunda murder: Afghan court quashes death sentences
- Turkey election: Kurds, women, gays put faith in upstart party
- Swat Woman Of Courage Gets Sisters' Council To Speak Up
- Tahira Sami Khoso , Looking for Justice
- Please acquit and release Asia Bibi
- A Pakistani born Canadian Victim's Appeal for Help!
- Pakistan: Killing of NGO worker Farida Afridi in Jamrud Tehsil of Khyber Agency
- European Feminist Initiative: "Palestine, Libya, Syria... More than ever Feminists for Peace and Democracy"
- Pakistan: Ensure safety of Asia Bibi and her family and repeal Pakistan’s Blasphemy Laws
- UPR Stakeholder report for Somalia
- WLUML Gazette, 14th Edition at the end of 2014
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- "Maybe we are hated": The experience and impact of Anti-Muslim hate on British Muslim Women
- Austerity Measures in Developing Countries: Public Expenditure Trends and the Risks to Women and Children