Pakistan: Report from the Omar Asghar Khan Development Foundation
A progress report on weeks three and four (22 October - 4 November 2005) after the earthquake.
Submitted on Tue, 11/15/2005 - 01:00
- A Pakistani born Canadian Victim's Appeal for Help!
- Pakistan: Killing of NGO worker Farida Afridi in Jamrud Tehsil of Khyber Agency
- European Feminist Initiative: "Palestine, Libya, Syria... More than ever Feminists for Peace and Democracy"
- Pakistan: Ensure safety of Asia Bibi and her family and repeal Pakistan’s Blasphemy Laws
- UPDATE: Pakistan: Investigation into massacres of Christians
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- "Maybe we are hated": The experience and impact of Anti-Muslim hate on British Muslim Women
- Austerity Measures in Developing Countries: Public Expenditure Trends and the Risks to Women and Children
- The Global Gender Gap Report 2013
- No Democracy without Women's Equality: Middle East and North Africa