Sudan: The effects of conflict on women and girls in Darfur
UNICEF and UNFPA recently carried out a situation analysis in Darfur, Sudan on the effects of the ongoing conflict on the health and well-being of the 1.64 million girls and women who are affected by the war.
Submitted on Thu, 12/01/2005 - 01:00
- UN: South Sudan army raped girls and burned them alive
- A Bad Year for Yara Sallam in Egypt's Republic of Fear
- Sudan seizes runs of 10 newspapers after sexual assault story
- Surge in sexual abuse by Egypt authorities, report says
- South Sudan: UNICEF warns women and children being victimized ‘with frightening regularity’
- SUDAN: URGENT ACTION - WOMEN RISK FLOGGING FOR ‘INDECENT’ CLOTHING
- URGENT ACTION NEEDED: INNOCENT SUDANESE MOTHER WILL FACE PUBLIC FLOGGING AND EXECUTION, SIHA CONDEMNS TODAY'S RULING IN HAJ YOUSIF COURT IN KHARTOUM
- URGENT ACTION: Sudan: Two Sudanese Activists At Risk Of Flogging
- Urgent Call to Denounce Sudanese State Violence
- Sudan: Darfuri Activist in Detention for 6 months without charges!