Sudan: The effects of conflict on women and girls in Darfur
UNICEF and UNFPA recently carried out a situation analysis in Darfur, Sudan on the effects of the ongoing conflict on the health and well-being of the 1.64 million girls and women who are affected by the war.
Submitted on Thu, 12/01/2005 - 01:00
- URGENT ACTION NEEDED: INNOCENT SUDANESE MOTHER WILL FACE PUBLIC FLOGGING AND EXECUTION, SIHA CONDEMNS TODAY'S RULING IN HAJ YOUSIF COURT IN KHARTOUM
- URGENT ACTION: Sudan: Two Sudanese Activists At Risk Of Flogging
- Urgent Call to Denounce Sudanese State Violence
- Sudan: Darfuri Activist in Detention for 6 months without charges!
- Sudan: Female lawyer detained, risks torture!
- Unspeakable Crimes Against Children: Sexual Violence in Conflict
- Nuba: Victims and Heroes - Women Struggle in Two Years of War
- Mapping Stoning in Muslim Contexts
- Dossier 28: An Islamic experience of religious pluralism in post-apartheid South Africa
- Dossier 25: The Role of the International Community in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict