Senegal: Villages vow to stop cutting girls
Members of 70 villages from the country’s northeastern Matam region have publicly renounced female genital mutilation (FGM) as well as forced and early marriages.
Submitted on Sun, 12/04/2005 - 00:00
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- Violence against Women, Bleeding Wound in the Syrian Conflict
- Masculinity, Son Preference and Intimate Partner Violence (India)