France: Islam tests French secularism
On Friday, France marked 100 years since the separation of Church and State. With Islam on the rise in the restive suburbs, French-style secularism is being questioned.
Submitted on Sun, 12/18/2005 - 01:00
- Call for Iraqi Women Victimized by ISIS
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Update: Intisar Sharif Abdallah Released Unconditionally without Further Charge