Central Asia: Defining rights, finding a voice
Source:Institute for War and Peace Reporting
With meaningful political influence a distant dream, the social consequences of effective disenfranchisement are dire.
Submitted on Wed, 12/28/2005 - 00:00
- Sultan of Brunei threatens his citizens following online criticism of Sharia law plan
- Bahrain: Continued Use Of Politicized Judiciary By The Authority To Keep Activist Zainab Al-Khawaja Behind Bars
- Iran: 'Jila Baniyaghoob | Prisoner Of Conscience In Iran'
- Saudi women flood social media with driving videos, pictures
- Saudi Arabia: Women Activists' Sentences Confirmed