Central Asia: Defining rights, finding a voice
Source:Institute for War and Peace Reporting
With meaningful political influence a distant dream, the social consequences of effective disenfranchisement are dire.
Submitted on Wed, 12/28/2005 - 00:00
- Iran: 'Jila Baniyaghoob | Prisoner Of Conscience In Iran'
- Saudi women flood social media with driving videos, pictures
- Saudi Arabia: Women Activists' Sentences Confirmed
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws (WLUML) Nominates Iranian Women’s Group, the Mothers of Khavaran for the United Nations Human Rights Prize
- Sudanese women: you can beat us but you cannot break us