Egypt: Death toll rises in Egyptian raid on refugees camp
Egyptian police turned water cannons on Sudanese war refugees and beat them with sticks Friday, seeking to end a three-month protest at the ramshackle squatters camp in a small city park.
Submitted on Fri, 12/30/2005 - 01:00
- Send your support to Yara Sallam and other human rights defenders imprisoned in Egypt
- URGENT: Join the international campaign against Egypt’s repressive protest law!
- Arbitrary Arrests and Detention of Women Human Rights Defenders
- Sudan: Stop Planting Mines in the Nuba Mountains!
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Unspeakable Crimes Against Children: Sexual Violence in Conflict
- Reclaiming the Streets for Women’s Dignity: Effective Initiatives in the Struggle against Gender-Based Violence in between Egypt’s Two Revolutions
- The Politics of Mobilising for Gender Justice in Egypt from Mubarak to Morsi and Beyond
- Egypt: #noprotestlaw campaign abridged toolkit
- Women Building Peace