International: Women say no to war
Women are mobilizing women around the globe to call for an end to the occupation and the violence in Iraq. On 1 January 2006, with the launch of Women Say No To War Campaign, women around the world are asked to sign on to the Women’s Call for Peace.
Submitted on Sun, 01/01/2006 - 00:00
- STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS IN SOLIDARITY WITH FEMALE EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS
- Sudan: Stop Planting Mines in the Nuba Mountains!
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity