USA: Muslim women activists in North America - speaking for ourselves
Source:University of Texas Press
This publication includes the stories of 17 Muslim women who devote themselves to some kind of activism in addition to their other life activities - wife, mother, student, worker, and so on - and shows Muslim women are active in a myriad of ways.
Submitted on Tue, 01/03/2006 - 01:00
- Update: Intisar Sharif Abdallah Released Unconditionally without Further Charge
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- Update: Iran: Alieh Eghamdoust released from prison after serving three year sentence
- UK: Appeal for Expressions of Solidarity with Dr Usama Hasan
- Algeria: Ongoing massacres of women: Call on authorities to ensure protection of women in Hassi Messaoud!
- Women's Rights and Transitions to Democracy: An Annotated Bibliography
- WLUML E-Gazette, 5th Edition
- GENDER EQUALITY AND FOOD SECURITY: Women’s Empowerment as a Tool against Hunger
- Untying the Knot - Exploring Early Marriage in Fragile States
- Gender-Sensitive Indicators for Media: Indicators to Gauge Gender Sensitivity in Media Operations and Content