Indonesia: Internet wedding for Indonesians
The Muslim cleric who conducted the ceremony said it was legal, even though the pair had never met, reports the AP news agency.
Submitted on Sun, 01/15/2006 - 01:00
- Transgender women find a safe place to practice their faith in Indonesia
- Women and Conflict in Indonesia
- UK: Forced marriage law sends 'powerful message'
- The Real Story Behind Brunei's Sharia Laws Isn't the One That Gay Rights Groups Are Telling You
- Yemen law on child brides and FGM offers hope of wider progress
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws Statement on Libya
- Saudi Arabia: WLUML/VNC Statement: 'We Say "Yes" to Women's Full Enjoyment of their Rights'
- West Aceh, Indonesia: New regulation forbidding the wearing of 'tight clothing’ by women may be open to abuse