Indonesia: Internet wedding for Indonesians
The Muslim cleric who conducted the ceremony said it was legal, even though the pair had never met, reports the AP news agency.
Submitted on Sun, 01/15/2006 - 01:00
- Egypt Risks Drifting Further Away from Human Rights Ideals
- Indonesia: Child Protection a Low Priority
- Saudi Arabia: Breakthrough in Saudi Arabia: Women Allowed An Parliament
- Iran: Iranian Single Women Might Need Father's Permission to Go Abroad
- Sri Lanka: The Imminent Danger Of The Execution Of Rizana Nafeek
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws Statement on Libya
- Saudi Arabia: WLUML/VNC Statement: 'We Say "Yes" to Women's Full Enjoyment of their Rights'
- West Aceh, Indonesia: New regulation forbidding the wearing of 'tight clothing’ by women may be open to abuse
- Indonesia: New law in Aceh makes adultery punishable by stoning