Indonesia: Internet wedding for Indonesians
The Muslim cleric who conducted the ceremony said it was legal, even though the pair had never met, reports the AP news agency.
Submitted on Sun, 01/15/2006 - 01:00
- Indonesia's Aceh bans women from nightspots after 11pm
- Turkey court ruling on religious marriages spurs uproar
- ‘It’s a Good Thing’: Military Chief on Virginity Testing of Female Recruits
- Aceh Prepares to Enforce Broader Sharia Criminal Code, With Stiffer Penalties
- Algeria passes law banning violence against women
- Saudi Arabia: Release Maysaa Alamoudi and Loujain Alhathloul
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws Statement on Libya
- Saudi Arabia: WLUML/VNC Statement: 'We Say "Yes" to Women's Full Enjoyment of their Rights'