Afghanistan: The unfinished agenda for women, peace and security
Women for Women International address the UN Security Council and shares thoughts and observations about the role of women in peace-building in Afghanistan.
Submitted on Sat, 01/28/2006 - 01:00
- 'I just want to go to school': how Afghan law continues to fail child brides
- Forbidden from riding bikes, fearless Afghan girls are skateboarding around Kabul
- Tens of female students poisoned in Samangan
- Surge in sexual abuse by Egypt authorities, report says
- Afghan clerics uneasy as civil rights movement gains momentum
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- Sudan: Stop Planting Mines in the Nuba Mountains!
- Afghanistan: End the Unlawful Criminalisation of Women and Girls Based on 'Moral Grounds'
- Afghanistan: Women included into Afghan delegation to Bonn
- WLUML Statement on Afghan women's exclusion from participation at Bonn