Afghanistan: The unfinished agenda for women, peace and security
Women for Women International address the UN Security Council and shares thoughts and observations about the role of women in peace-building in Afghanistan.
Submitted on Sat, 01/28/2006 - 00:00
- Afghanistan: Reject stoning, flogging, amputation and other Taliban-era punishments
- Public stoning consideration is latest setback for Afghan women's rights
- Syrian Women's Forum for Peace: Events
- The Discourse of Terror: Interview with Judith Butler
- Afghanistan: Dismantling Human Rights in Afghanistan: The AIHRC facing a possible downgrading of status
- Sudan: Stop Planting Mines in the Nuba Mountains!
- Afghanistan: End the Unlawful Criminalisation of Women and Girls Based on 'Moral Grounds'
- Afghanistan: Women included into Afghan delegation to Bonn
- WLUML Statement on Afghan women's exclusion from participation at Bonn
- UPDATE: Madagascar: New president suspends parliament