Iraq: The Constitution and CEDAW
Source:Women's Leadership Institute Iraq
A study of the Iraqi Constitution and the international obligations of Iraq under CEDAW with specific relation to Article 39 of the Constitution.
Submitted on Sat, 02/25/2006 - 01:00
- Quick Thoughts: Zainab Saleh on Iraq
- ISIS advance adds to aid challenges in Iraq’s north
- ON THE OCCUPATION OF MOSUL AND THE CITIES OF WESTERN IRAQ – YANAR MOHAMMED (ORGANIZATION OF WOMEN’S FREEDOM IN IRAQ)
- Iraq Women's Shelter Responds to Growing Crisis
- UK: Forced marriage law sends 'powerful message'
- Iraq: Don’t Legalize Marriage for 9-Year-Olds
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Oman: End the Detention of Women Human Rights Defenders
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws Statement on Libya
- Family Law in Bahrain
- No One is Safe: Abuses of Women in Iraq's Criminal Justice System
- Justice Through Equality: Building Religious Knowledge for Legal Reform in Muslim Family Laws
- Afghanistan: Child marriage and domestic violence
- Our Motherland, Our Country: Gender Discrimination in the Middle East and North Africa