Palestine: Some thoughts on international women's day
Palestinian women commemorate International Women's Day, despite the many challenges faced. Commemoration is not celebration; Palestinian women have a long way to go before gaining full rights in their own society.
Submitted on Wed, 03/08/2006 - 00:00
- Article 11: feminists negotiating power in Egypt
- Why Jineology? Re-Constructing the Sciences Towards a Communal and Free Life
- Afghanistan: Uphill struggle for female aid workers
- Bangladesh: How Birth Certificates Help Fight Child Marriage
- Afghan women excluded from peace talks with Taliban, says Oxfam
- Update: Intisar Sharif Abdallah Released Unconditionally without Further Charge
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- Update: Iran: Alieh Eghamdoust released from prison after serving three year sentence
- European Feminist Initiative: "Palestine, Libya, Syria... More than ever Feminists for Peace and Democracy"
- UK: Appeal for Expressions of Solidarity with Dr Usama Hasan