Nigeria: The psychopaths of faith and their appeasers
Source:New Perspectives Quarterly
"Who is actually guilty of bringing disrepute to the religion of Islam?" questions Wole Soyinka, the Nigerian playwright, who was awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1986.
Submitted on Tue, 03/14/2006 - 01:00
- Call for Iraqi Women Victimized by ISIS
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka
- WLUML Stands With Nigerian LGBT People, And All Persecuted For Their Sexuality Worldwide
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Update: Intisar Sharif Abdallah Released Unconditionally without Further Charge