Turkey: Turkish toil brings new form of faith
The new entrepreneurialism sweeping across Anatolia province is providing an unlikely catalyst for a remarkable religious transformation.
Submitted on Mon, 03/20/2006 - 01:00
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws (WLUML) condemns the harassment of Sri Lankan activist Sharmila Seyyid
- Call for Iraqi Women Victimized by ISIS
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Position Statement on Apostasy and Blasphemy
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on Freedom of Religion or Belief, Heiner Bielefeldt, Human Rights Council 28th Session
- Dossier 30-31: The Struggle for Secularism in Europe and North America
- Control and Sexuality: The Revival of Zina Laws in Muslim Contexts
- Towards a Future without Fundamentalisms