Iraq: Iraqi women under siege
Source:CODEPINK and Global Exchange
This report tries to tackle some of the myths, misconceptions and even outright lies about Iraqi women’s roles and rights.
Submitted on Mon, 03/27/2006 - 00:00
- Interview: These Yezidi Girls Escaped ISIS. Now what?
- Libya: Civil rights activist murdered in Tripoli
- Saudi Arabia: ‘Dear King Salman, why I’m terrified about our Saudi future,’ by a loyal subject
- Egypt: update 18 dead, 52 injured on January 25 anniversary
- Womens Voices Must Stay Alive in ISIS-Controlled Regions