Malaysia: Trends in Family Law Reform in Muslim Countries
Source:Sisters in Islam
Proceedings and papers from this international consultation took place from 18-20 March 2006, organised by Sisters in Islam.
Submitted on Thu, 03/30/2006 - 23:00
- UK: Forced marriage law sends 'powerful message'
- The Real Story Behind Brunei's Sharia Laws Isn't the One That Gay Rights Groups Are Telling You
- Yemen law on child brides and FGM offers hope of wider progress
- UN human rights experts urge Kenya to repeal discriminatory sections in Matrimonial Property Act
- Divorce by Text Challenged by Sisters in Islam
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Update: Intisar Sharif Abdallah Released Unconditionally without Further Charge
- Declaration of the Senegalese Feminist Forum statement during the Reflection on the Malian Crisis Meeting
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration