Malaysia: Trends in Family Law Reform in Muslim Countries
Source:Sisters in Islam
Proceedings and papers from this international consultation took place from 18-20 March 2006, organised by Sisters in Islam.
Submitted on Fri, 03/31/2006 - 00:00
- Saudi Arabia: Release Maysaa Alamoudi and Loujain Alhathloul
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Update: Intisar Sharif Abdallah Released Unconditionally without Further Charge
- Declaration of the Senegalese Feminist Forum statement during the Reflection on the Malian Crisis Meeting
- Morocco's Dilemma: Rights and Reform or Closure and Conservatism?
- Family Law in Bahrain
- Justice Through Equality: Building Religious Knowledge for Legal Reform in Muslim Family Laws
- Afghanistan: Child marriage and domestic violence
- Our Motherland, Our Country: Gender Discrimination in the Middle East and North Africa