Malaysia: Trends in Family Law Reform in Muslim Countries
Source:Sisters in Islam
Proceedings and papers from this international consultation took place from 18-20 March 2006, organised by Sisters in Islam.
Submitted on Fri, 03/31/2006 - 00:00
- Egypt Risks Drifting Further Away from Human Rights Ideals
- Malaysia: Muslim Sisterhood Sisters in Islam Empowers Feminist Muslims
- Saudi Arabia: Breakthrough in Saudi Arabia: Women Allowed An Parliament
- Iran: Iranian Single Women Might Need Father's Permission to Go Abroad
- Sri Lanka: The Imminent Danger Of The Execution Of Rizana Nafeek
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Update: Intisar Sharif Abdallah Released Unconditionally without Further Charge
- Declaration of the Senegalese Feminist Forum statement during the Reflection on the Malian Crisis Meeting
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- VNC Statement: The Vatican's Crackdown Against the Nuns Is Unacceptable and Deplorable