Malaysia: Trends in Family Law Reform in Muslim Countries
Source:Sisters in Islam
Proceedings and papers from this international consultation took place from 18-20 March 2006, organised by Sisters in Islam.
Submitted on Thu, 03/30/2006 - 23:00
- Malaysia: Muslim women's group Sisters in Islam gain judicial review of 'deviants' fatwa
- UK: Law Society Withdraws Sharia Succession Principles Practice Note
- UK: Forced marriage law sends 'powerful message'
- The Real Story Behind Brunei's Sharia Laws Isn't the One That Gay Rights Groups Are Telling You
- Yemen law on child brides and FGM offers hope of wider progress
- Saudi Arabia: Release Maysaa Alamoudi and Loujain Alhathloul
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Update: Intisar Sharif Abdallah Released Unconditionally without Further Charge
- Declaration of the Senegalese Feminist Forum statement during the Reflection on the Malian Crisis Meeting