Israel: The right of Arab Bedouin women to adequate housing and accommodation
This article addresses the issue of the violation of the rights of Arab Bedouin women living in the Naqab (Negev) to adequate housing and accommodation.
Submitted on Sat, 04/01/2006 - 00:00
- SUDAN: URGENT ACTION - WOMEN RISK FLOGGING FOR ‘INDECENT’ CLOTHING
- Egypt: Judicial harassment of Ms. Azza Soliman
- Please acquit and release Asia Bibi
- Over 220 Global Organizations Call for Immediate Release of Seven Imprisoned Women Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- Send your support to Yara Sallam and other human rights defenders imprisoned in Egypt