Israel: The right of Arab Bedouin women to adequate housing and accommodation
This article addresses the issue of the violation of the rights of Arab Bedouin women living in the Naqab (Negev) to adequate housing and accommodation.
Submitted on Sat, 04/01/2006 - 00:00
- WE MUST PRESSURE IRAN TO RELEASE CANADIAN ACADEMIC HOMA HOODFAR
- Turkish journalist stripped of parental rights over court coverage: lawyer
- URGENT NEWS: SEND YOUR SIGNATURES TO PRESIDENT AL-SISI BY WEDNESDAY THE 29TH OF MARCH
- Meet Leyla Yunus, Azerbaijan
- Update: Activists Yara Sallam, Sanaa Seif released from prison