International: OECD database charts discrimination against women
A new database includes practices that discriminate against women, from forced marriages and female genital mutilation to restrictions on inheritance and ownership rights, that stand in the way of gender equality and economic development.
Submitted on Fri, 04/21/2006 - 00:00
- Stoning: Legal or Practised in 16 Countries and Showing No Signs of Abating
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- Violence against Women, Bleeding Wound in the Syrian Conflict
- Masculinity, Son Preference and Intimate Partner Violence (India)