International: OECD database charts discrimination against women
A new database includes practices that discriminate against women, from forced marriages and female genital mutilation to restrictions on inheritance and ownership rights, that stand in the way of gender equality and economic development.
Submitted on Thu, 04/20/2006 - 23:00
- Support KMEWO in demanding Justice for Dunya!
- On May 28, International Day of Action for Women’s Health, Women’s Rights Defenders Mobilize Worldwide Calling for the Inclusion of Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
- Iraq: Don’t Legalize Marriage for 9-Year-Olds
- Urgent Action: Free Maryam Shafi’pour!
- URGENT: Maldives: Sex without Consent is always Rape