Tanzania: Enforcement of the law against female genital mutilation
This update urges the government to continue its efforts to end the practice of FGM through education, enforcement of the law and disciplinary action against police officers and court officials who fail to implement the law appropriately.
Submitted on Sat, 04/22/2006 - 00:00
- Stoning: Legal or Practised in 16 Countries and Showing No Signs of Abating
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- Violence against Women, Bleeding Wound in the Syrian Conflict