Iran: Declaration of support and solidarity with Canadian women activists
Source:Iranian Feminist Tribune
An open letter that alerts the Canadian authorities to the grave implications of Shari'a courts in Canada for Muslim women’s human rights in Canada and beyond, in Muslim-majority countries or are minorities in non-Muslim countries.
Submitted on Thu, 04/27/2006 - 00:00
- Challenging Iran's women's rights narrative
- Meet Estayqazat, Syria’s online feminist movement
- Iran: Proposed laws reduce women to ‘baby making machines’ in misguided attempts to boost population
- Tunisia: Aya Chebbi Wins Excellence in Leadership Award.
- Mali: WLUML networker Mariam Diallo-Drame receives government Medal of Merit
- Feminist Movement Builder's Dictionary
- Disposable Victims: Laws and Practices on Gender-related Killings of Women and Girls in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- 35 Years of Forced Hijab: The Widespread and Systematic Violation of Women's Rights in Iran
- Early and Forced Marriage in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Women's Rights and Transitions to Democracy: An Annotated Bibliography