Iran: Declaration of support and solidarity with Canadian women activists
Source:Iranian Feminist Tribune
An open letter that alerts the Canadian authorities to the grave implications of Shari'a courts in Canada for Muslim women’s human rights in Canada and beyond, in Muslim-majority countries or are minorities in non-Muslim countries.
Submitted on Wed, 04/26/2006 - 23:00
- Islamic Republic football officials and gender-based discrimination against female athletes
- WLUML gears up for WELDD training in Cairo
- Iran: 'Jila Baniyaghoob | Prisoner Of Conscience In Iran'
- UN expert breaks global silence on rape of young virgin girls in Iranian prisons
- Iran: Child Brides in Iran
- A Former Child Bride is Hanged and Denied Her Last Wish to See Her Daughter
- Urgent Action: Free Maryam Shafi’pour!
- URGENT ACTION: Iran: A former child bride faces execution by hanging
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Update: Intisar Sharif Abdallah Released Unconditionally without Further Charge
- Early and Forced Marriage in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Women's Rights and Transitions to Democracy: An Annotated Bibliography
- Stolen Lives, Empty Classrooms: An Overview on Girl Marriages in Iran
- WLUML E-Gazette, 5th Edition
- GENDER EQUALITY AND FOOD SECURITY: Women’s Empowerment as a Tool against Hunger