Canada: Ontario - discussions about faith-based arbitration
Source:Canadian Council of Muslim Women
Presenting a friendly forum for dialogue on issues related to faith-based arbitration, Sharia law and Muslim jurisprudence (fiqh) anchored in the Quran for those groups and individuals that make up the Muslim community in Ontario.
Submitted on Tue, 05/30/2006 - 23:00
- Sultan of Brunei introduces tough Islamic punishments
- Tunisia's fight against fundamentalism: an interview with Amel Grami
- "Your Fatwa Does Not Apply Here": the human rights struggle against Muslim fundamentalism.
- Nigeria: Sharia's Rise in Nigeria Incited Stoning Sentences
- Algeria: the real lessons for Egypt
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Update: Intisar Sharif Abdallah Released Unconditionally without Further Charge
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- VNC Statement: The Vatican's Crackdown Against the Nuns Is Unacceptable and Deplorable
- UPDATE: Saudi Arabia: Al Sharif released, 17 June Women2Drive campaign continues