Canada: Ontario - discussions about faith-based arbitration
Source:Canadian Council of Muslim Women
Presenting a friendly forum for dialogue on issues related to faith-based arbitration, Sharia law and Muslim jurisprudence (fiqh) anchored in the Quran for those groups and individuals that make up the Muslim community in Ontario.
Submitted on Wed, 05/31/2006 - 00:00
- Call for Iraqi Women Victimized by ISIS
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Update: Intisar Sharif Abdallah Released Unconditionally without Further Charge