Kashmir: Women and Dukhtaran-e-Milat
A disturbing insight into the perspectives and participation of some women in Kashmir through the fundamentalist group Dukhtaran-e-Milat, or Daughters of the Faith.
Submitted on Thu, 06/01/2006 - 00:00
- Breakthrough ruling on Kashmir ‘Half-Widows’
- Sultan of Brunei introduces tough Islamic punishments
- Tunisia's fight against fundamentalism: an interview with Amel Grami
- "Your Fatwa Does Not Apply Here": the human rights struggle against Muslim fundamentalism.
- Kashmir: Mass-Rape Survivors Struggle as Kafkaesque Justice Reigns
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Declaration of the Senegalese Feminist Forum statement during the Reflection on the Malian Crisis Meeting
- UPDATE: Saudi Arabia: Al Sharif released, 17 June Women2Drive campaign continues
- Saudi Arabia: Call for release of activist challenging ban on women drivers
- UK: Appeal for Expressions of Solidarity with Dr Usama Hasan