Iran: Images of the violence unleashed against women activists
A feminist gathering in 7-Tir square of Tehran, in protest of the unequal rights and discriminatory laws against women in Iran, which was violently interrupted by the police, and dozens were arrested.
Submitted on Tue, 06/13/2006 - 00:00
- Missing female Sudanese rights activist found beaten in street
- Egypt: Women's rights activist among 17 facing spurious charges in security forces' 'cover up'
- Iran Will Allow Women in Sports Stadiums, Reversing a Much-Criticized Rule
- Bahrain: Authorities continue to target women’s rights defender Ghada Jamsheer
- Challenging Iran's women's rights narrative
- Egypt: Judicial harassment of Ms. Azza Soliman
- Please acquit and release Asia Bibi
- Over 220 Global Organizations Call for Immediate Release of Seven Imprisoned Women Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- Send your support to Yara Sallam and other human rights defenders imprisoned in Egypt
- URGENT: Join the international campaign against Egypt’s repressive protest law!
- Egypt: #noprotestlaw campaign abridged toolkit
- Disposable Victims: Laws and Practices on Gender-related Killings of Women and Girls in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- 35 Years of Forced Hijab: The Widespread and Systematic Violation of Women's Rights in Iran
- No One is Safe: Abuses of Women in Iraq's Criminal Justice System
- Early and Forced Marriage in the Islamic Republic of Iran