Iran: Images of the violence unleashed against women activists
A feminist gathering in 7-Tir square of Tehran, in protest of the unequal rights and discriminatory laws against women in Iran, which was violently interrupted by the police, and dozens were arrested.
Submitted on Mon, 06/12/2006 - 23:00
- Stolen Lives, Empty Classrooms: An Overview on Girl Marriages in Iran
- Crime and Impunity - Sexual Torture of Women in Islamic Republic Prisons
- Mapping Stoning in Muslim Contexts
- Control and Sexuality: The Revival of Zina Laws in Muslim Contexts
- Symposium Report: The Role of Sport in Resisting, Accommodating and in Remaking Muslim Women