Kyrgyzstan: Support the campaign to ensure continued access to abortion
The Forum of Women's NGOs of Kyrgyzstan is requesting your support in the protest against initiatives that restrict women's right to abortion.
Submitted on Tue, 06/13/2006 - 00:00
- Kenya: Rita, "I feel cheated of my right to decide whether to give birth or not".
- South Sudan: Contraceptives Give Women the Right to Choose.
- UN: Marrying Too Young, End Child Marriage Report
- Swaziland: Child marriages banned
- Australia: The Sterilisation of Women And Girls With Disabilities in Australia
- Legal Empowerment of Unwed Mothers: Experiences of Moroccan NGOs
- WSF: Religious fundamentalisms and repression of reproductive and sexual rights
- Time to Speak Out: Illegal Abortion and Women’s Reproductive Health in Pakistan
- Dossier 22: Exploring the Context of Women’s Sexuality in Eastern Turkey
- Occasional Paper 10: Volunteer health workers in Iran as social activists: Can "governmental non-governmental organisations" be agents of democratisation?