Denmark: Jail for Denmark 'honour' killing
A court in Denmark has jailed a Pakistani man for life for ordering the murder of his 18-year-old daughter.
Submitted on Thu, 06/29/2006 - 00:00
- Stoning: Legal or Practised in 16 Countries and Showing No Signs of Abating
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- Violence against Women, Bleeding Wound in the Syrian Conflict