Pakistan: Court halts five child marriages
Pakistan's top constitutional court has intervened to stop the marriages of five minor girls which were arranged in order to settle a tribal dispute.
Submitted on Fri, 06/30/2006 - 00:00
- Soudan du Sud : des milliers de femmes réduites en esclavage et violées par des soldats
- With Her Father On Death Row, Afghan Mother Attempts To Put Decade Of Incest, Abuse Behind Her
- Afghan shelter provides security for abused women
- India arrest 16 for beheading woman for 'witchcraft'
- Domestic violence in Turkey reaches boiling point
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences
- Addendum to the Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences
- Afghanistan: Their lives on the line: Women human rights defenders under attack in Afghanistan
- Shirkat Gah Newsheet March 2015