Pakistan: Court halts five child marriages
Pakistan's top constitutional court has intervened to stop the marriages of five minor girls which were arranged in order to settle a tribal dispute.
Submitted on Fri, 06/30/2006 - 00:00
- Nigeria Bans Female Genital Mutilation: African Powerhouse Sends ‘Powerful Signal’ About FGM With New Bill
- 'I just want to go to school': how Afghan law continues to fail child brides
- Tens of female students poisoned in Samangan
- Farkhunda murder: Afghan judge sentences four to death over mob killing
- 293 Women and Girls Rescued From Boko Haram Terrorist Group in Nigeria