Pakistan: Court halts five child marriages
Pakistan's top constitutional court has intervened to stop the marriages of five minor girls which were arranged in order to settle a tribal dispute.
Submitted on Fri, 06/30/2006 - 00:00
- Nigeria: Abducted women and girls forced to join Boko Haram attacks
- Swat Woman Of Courage Gets Sisters' Council To Speak Up
- Child brides take Zimbabwe govt to court over marriage laws
- Aminata Manneh Gender Activist Went Missing After filming a Police Officer Maltreating a Child
- Against their will: Inside Canada’s forced marriages