Israel: Adalah's initial comments on the Supreme Court’s ruling on the Nationality and Entry into Israel Law
The law sweepingly denies Arab citizens of any possibility of gaining status in Israel for their spouses who are residents of the Occupied Palestinian Territories (OPTs).
Submitted on Sat, 07/01/2006 - 23:00
- Sultan of Brunei threatens his citizens following online criticism of Sharia law plan
- Bahrain: Continued Use Of Politicized Judiciary By The Authority To Keep Activist Zainab Al-Khawaja Behind Bars
- Iran: 'Jila Baniyaghoob | Prisoner Of Conscience In Iran'
- Saudi women flood social media with driving videos, pictures
- Saudi Arabia: Women Activists' Sentences Confirmed
- No One is Safe: Abuses of Women in Iraq's Criminal Justice System
- Everyone's Guide to By-passing Internet Censorship
- WSF: Two cheers for multiculturalism
- WSF: The rise of fundamentalism and the role of the ‘state’ in the specific political context of Palestine
- Imagined citizenship: Women, State and Politics in Pakistan in Urdu