Israel: Adalah's initial comments on the Supreme Court’s ruling on the Nationality and Entry into Israel Law
The law sweepingly denies Arab citizens of any possibility of gaining status in Israel for their spouses who are residents of the Occupied Palestinian Territories (OPTs).
Submitted on Sat, 07/01/2006 - 23:00
- Iran: 'Jila Baniyaghoob | Prisoner Of Conscience In Iran'
- Saudi women flood social media with driving videos, pictures
- Saudi Arabia: Women Activists' Sentences Confirmed
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws (WLUML) Nominates Iranian Women’s Group, the Mothers of Khavaran for the United Nations Human Rights Prize
- Sudanese women: you can beat us but you cannot break us
- Everyone's Guide to By-passing Internet Censorship
- WSF: Two cheers for multiculturalism
- WSF: The rise of fundamentalism and the role of the ‘state’ in the specific political context of Palestine
- Imagined citizenship: Women, State and Politics in Pakistan in Urdu
- Imagined citizenship: Women, State and Politics in Pakistan