Palestine: Palestinian women and the Intifada
As one marginalized sector of society, Palestinian women have bore the brunt of various measures by the Israeli occupation. Thousands of women have endured the loss of husbands, sons, daughters, their homes and land to the brutality of the occupation.
Submitted on Mon, 07/24/2006 - 00:00
- Indonesia: The Other Face of the Helsinki Peace Process, Aceh 10 Years Later
- A Bad Year for Yara Sallam in Egypt's Republic of Fear
- Surge in sexual abuse by Egypt authorities, report says
- Libya: Civil rights activist murdered in Tripoli
- Saudi Arabia: ‘Dear King Salman, why I’m terrified about our Saudi future,’ by a loyal subject
- Sudan: Stop Planting Mines in the Nuba Mountains!
- European Feminist Initiative: "Palestine, Libya, Syria... More than ever Feminists for Peace and Democracy"
- UPDATE: Madagascar: New president suspends parliament
- UPDATE: Myanmar: Joint NGO statement supporting Human Rights Defenders in Burma
- UPDATE: Afghanistan: Don’t allow warlords to silence Malalai Joya
- Leaflet: Women In Black Denounce UK Complicity in Atrocities in Sudan
- Unspeakable Crimes Against Children: Sexual Violence in Conflict
- Women Building Peace
- Dossier 28: An Islamic experience of religious pluralism in post-apartheid South Africa
- WSF: The rise of fundamentalism and the role of the ‘state’ in the specific political context of Palestine