Palestine: Palestinian women and the Intifada
As one marginalized sector of society, Palestinian women have bore the brunt of various measures by the Israeli occupation. Thousands of women have endured the loss of husbands, sons, daughters, their homes and land to the brutality of the occupation.
Submitted on Sun, 07/23/2006 - 23:00
- Sudan: Stop Planting Mines in the Nuba Mountains!
- European Feminist Initiative: "Palestine, Libya, Syria... More than ever Feminists for Peace and Democracy"
- UPDATE: Madagascar: New president suspends parliament
- UPDATE: Myanmar: Joint NGO statement supporting Human Rights Defenders in Burma
- UPDATE: Afghanistan: Don’t allow warlords to silence Malalai Joya
- Women Building Peace
- Dossier 28: An Islamic experience of religious pluralism in post-apartheid South Africa
- WSF: The Model Parliament for family law reform: A signiﬁcant step towards linking women’s issues with national concerns
- WSF: The rise of fundamentalism and the role of the ‘state’ in the specific political context of Palestine
- Occasional Paper 14: Women's Teach-In - Antimilitarism, Fundamentalisms/Secularism and Civil Liberties & Anti-Terrorism Legislation after September 11th 2001