India: Joint statement on anti-conversion legislation in India
Source:Indian Muslims Info
We, the undersigned, represent a broad range of religious communities and organisations in India. We are drawn from Protestant, Roman Catholic, Muslim, Hindu and Buddhist faiths and none.
Submitted on Mon, 07/31/2006 - 00:00
- Muslim women in India petition Supreme Court to end 'triple talaq’ instant divorce
- Minor convicted in heinous Delhi gang rape to be freed
- UN Special Rapporteur in Field of Cultural Rights on the Paris Attacks: “Crime against humanity, crime against culture”
- What ISIS has done to the lives of women
- India: 'Now, men will be a bit scared to say talaq'
- Statement in Condemnation of Terrorist Attack Targeting Media Organizations in Afghanistan
- We Strongly Condemn the Terrorist Attacks Taking Place in the Name of “Islam”
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws (WLUML) condemns the harassment of Sri Lankan activist Sharmila Seyyid
- Call for Iraqi Women Victimized by ISIS
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka
- Position Statement on Apostasy and Blasphemy
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on Freedom of Religion or Belief, Heiner Bielefeldt, Human Rights Council 28th Session
- Masculinity, Son Preference and Intimate Partner Violence (India)
- Dossier 30-31: The Struggle for Secularism in Europe and North America
- Dossier 28: Secularism - a precondition for democracy?