UK: When progressives treat with reactionaries
Martin Bright's unique run of classified 'scoops' on the British State's policy of accomodating Islamist reactionaries at home and abroad has set all kinds of dovecotes a-flutter in Whitehall. Now, Bright has brought them all together in a pamphlet.
Submitted on Tue, 08/01/2006 - 23:00
- Making Law and Justice Work for Women
- It is too simple to reduce religious motives to mere pretexts for violence – New report
- Afghanistan: Prominent female politician and 'brave voice' Angeza Shinwari dies after car bomb attack
- IKWRO meet with the Law Society on Sharia
- Nigeria: Why it is hard to know the truth about the Boko Haram crisis
- Call for Iraqi Women Victimized by ISIS
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok
- (UK) Law Society: Withdraw Guidelines for ‘Shari’a-Compliant’ Wills
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- "Maybe we are hated": The experience and impact of Anti-Muslim hate on British Muslim Women
- Dossier 30-31: The Struggle for Secularism in Europe and North America
- Walking a Tightrope: Women and Veiling in the United Kingdom
- Towards a Future without Fundamentalisms