UK: When progressives treat with reactionaries
Martin Bright's unique run of classified 'scoops' on the British State's policy of accomodating Islamist reactionaries at home and abroad has set all kinds of dovecotes a-flutter in Whitehall. Now, Bright has brought them all together in a pamphlet.
Submitted on Wed, 08/02/2006 - 00:00
- UN Special Rapporteur Rashida Manjoo says UK has 'sexist culture'
- UK DOCTOR IS FIRST PERSON IN BRITAIN CHARGED WITH PERFORMING FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION
- Universities UK: Rescind endorsement of sex segregation at UK Universities
- UK: Muslim Women more likely to suffer Islamophobic attacks than men - study
- Sultan of Brunei introduces tough Islamic punishments
- (UK) Law Society: Withdraw Guidelines for ‘Shari’a-Compliant’ Wills
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Declaration of the Senegalese Feminist Forum statement during the Reflection on the Malian Crisis Meeting
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- UPDATE: Saudi Arabia: Al Sharif released, 17 June Women2Drive campaign continues
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- "Maybe we are hated": The experience and impact of Anti-Muslim hate on British Muslim Women
- Dossier 30-31: The Struggle for Secularism in Europe and North America
- Walking a Tightrope: Women and Veiling in the United Kingdom
- Towards a Future without Fundamentalisms