Afghanistan: Report of 'Gender and Criminal Justice in Afghanistan' workshop
Source:International Development Law Organization
On May 15-16, the International Development Law Organization (IDLO) held a technical workshop to provide a forum in which Afghan legal professionals could discuss how Afghan criminal law is applied in cases involving women.
Submitted on Fri, 08/04/2006 - 23:00
- UN human rights experts urge Kenya to repeal discriminatory sections in Matrimonial Property Act
- Silence did not make Sanaz Nezami strong: Facing immigrant domestic violence
- The ‘anti-women gag law’ in Afghanistan: the pitfalls of hasty conclusions
- Afghanistan: WLUML Welcomes Karzai's Postponement of Criminal Procedures Law
- New Afghanistan law to silence victims of violence against women
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Afghanistan: End the Unlawful Criminalisation of Women and Girls Based on 'Moral Grounds'
- Afghanistan: Women included into Afghan delegation to Bonn
- WLUML Statement on Afghan women's exclusion from participation at Bonn
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws Statement on Libya