Afghanistan: Report of 'Gender and Criminal Justice in Afghanistan' workshop
Source:International Development Law Organization
On May 15-16, the International Development Law Organization (IDLO) held a technical workshop to provide a forum in which Afghan legal professionals could discuss how Afghan criminal law is applied in cases involving women.
Submitted on Sat, 08/05/2006 - 00:00
- Afghanistan: Men throw acid into girls' faces 'for going to school'
- Afghan President Nominates First Female Judge to Supreme Court
- Displaced women and girls trapped in Afghanistan’s cities
- Turkey court ruling on religious marriages spurs uproar
- 'I just want to go to school': how Afghan law continues to fail child brides
- Saudi Arabia: Release Maysaa Alamoudi and Loujain Alhathloul
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Afghanistan: End the Unlawful Criminalisation of Women and Girls Based on 'Moral Grounds'
- Afghanistan: Women included into Afghan delegation to Bonn
- WLUML Statement on Afghan women's exclusion from participation at Bonn