Afghanistan: Report of 'Gender and Criminal Justice in Afghanistan' workshop
Source:International Development Law Organization
On May 15-16, the International Development Law Organization (IDLO) held a technical workshop to provide a forum in which Afghan legal professionals could discuss how Afghan criminal law is applied in cases involving women.
Submitted on Fri, 08/04/2006 - 23:00
- Indonesia: PRESS RELEASE: Women Leaders National Jamboree--230 Women Leaders Building the New Indonesian Economy and Peace
- Taliban Stone Woman To Death For Eloping
- India: 'Now, men will be a bit scared to say talaq'
- Farkhunda murder: Afghan court quashes death sentences
- With Her Father On Death Row, Afghan Mother Attempts To Put Decade Of Incest, Abuse Behind Her
- Statement in Condemnation of Terrorist Attack Targeting Media Organizations in Afghanistan
- Saudi Arabia: Release Maysaa Alamoudi and Loujain Alhathloul
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Afghanistan: End the Unlawful Criminalisation of Women and Girls Based on 'Moral Grounds'
- Afghanistan: Women included into Afghan delegation to Bonn