Uzbekistan: CEDAW Shadow Report
Source:Tashkent Women's Resource Center
Drawn from materials from the last 5 years, this is the Shadow Report on Uzbekistan that was presented to CEDAW earlier in 2006.
Submitted on Sat, 08/05/2006 - 23:00
- GOVERNMENTS SHOULD SUPPORT STRONG INTERNATIONAL RESOLUTION ON WOMEN HUMAN RIGHTS DEFENDERS
- Harmful practices against women and girls can never be justified by religion – UN expert
- Women’s participation, leadership crucial to peace processes – UN Security Council
- Special report: The punishment was death by stoning.The crime? Having a mobile phone
- UN COMMISSION ON THE STATUS OF WOMEN 57 DRAFT AGREED CONCLUSIONS
- Call for Action: Include women in the Syrian peace-building process now!
- DRAFT UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY RESOLUTION ON WOMEN HUMAN RIGHTS DEFENDERS UNDER ATTACK!
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- Update: Intisar Sharif Abdallah Released Unconditionally without Further Charge
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- How to follow up on UN Human Rights Recommendations: A practical guide for civil society
- Islam, Land, and Property: Muslim Women and Property
- Symposium Report: The Role of Sport in Resisting, Accommodating and in Remaking Muslim Women
- Egypt: Combined sixth and seventh periodic reports to CEDAW
- IWRAW: Equity or Equality for Women? Understanding CEDAW's Equality Principles