Uzbekistan: CEDAW Shadow Report
Source:Tashkent Women's Resource Center
Drawn from materials from the last 5 years, this is the Shadow Report on Uzbekistan that was presented to CEDAW earlier in 2006.
Submitted on Sun, 08/06/2006 - 00:00
- UN should recognise Shingal massacres as genocide & feminicide
- UN report says Eritrea committed widespread abuses
- South Sudan: UNICEF warns women and children being victimized ‘with frightening regularity’
- Human rights: Paraguay has failed to protect a 10-year old girl child who became pregnant after being raped, say UN experts
- Widows’ eviction highlights need to abolish or amend Tanzania’s discriminatory laws, UN experts say
- Raise Your Voice Against the 'Protection of the Family' Resolution
- Equality, Development and Peace: 2015 and Beyond
- Call for Action: Include women in the Syrian peace-building process now!
- DRAFT UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY RESOLUTION ON WOMEN HUMAN RIGHTS DEFENDERS UNDER ATTACK!
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- Special Rapporteur on violence against women, mission statement for Sudan
- Religion, Culture And Tradition: No Excuse For Violence
- How to follow up on UN Human Rights Recommendations: A practical guide for civil society
- Islam, Land, and Property: Muslim Women and Property
- Symposium Report: The Role of Sport in Resisting, Accommodating and in Remaking Muslim Women