Uzbekistan: CEDAW Shadow Report
Source:Tashkent Women's Resource Center
Drawn from materials from the last 5 years, this is the Shadow Report on Uzbekistan that was presented to CEDAW earlier in 2006.
Submitted on Sun, 08/06/2006 - 00:00
- Widows’ eviction highlights need to abolish or amend Tanzania’s discriminatory laws, UN experts say
- Challenging Iran's women's rights narrative
- How we can all be women human rights defenders
- United Nations members resolve to end child marriage
- Brunei Darussalam's Record on Women's Rights to Face Scrutiny by UN CEDAW
- Equality, Development and Peace: 2015 and Beyond
- Call for Action: Include women in the Syrian peace-building process now!
- DRAFT UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY RESOLUTION ON WOMEN HUMAN RIGHTS DEFENDERS UNDER ATTACK!
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- Update: Intisar Sharif Abdallah Released Unconditionally without Further Charge
- How to follow up on UN Human Rights Recommendations: A practical guide for civil society
- Islam, Land, and Property: Muslim Women and Property
- Symposium Report: The Role of Sport in Resisting, Accommodating and in Remaking Muslim Women
- Egypt: Combined sixth and seventh periodic reports to CEDAW
- IWRAW: Equity or Equality for Women? Understanding CEDAW's Equality Principles