Uzbekistan: CEDAW Shadow Report
Source:Tashkent Women's Resource Center
Drawn from materials from the last 5 years, this is the Shadow Report on Uzbekistan that was presented to CEDAW earlier in 2006.
Submitted on Sun, 08/06/2006 - 00:00
- A plea to the new High Commissioner for Human Rights: defend women's rights
- WLUML networkers champion women’s rights the 26th Session of the Human Rights Council
- Due diligence for women's human rights: transgressing conventional lines
- Campaigners welcome 'milestone' agreement at UN gender equality talks
- GOVERNMENTS SHOULD SUPPORT STRONG INTERNATIONAL RESOLUTION ON WOMEN HUMAN RIGHTS DEFENDERS
- Call for Action: Include women in the Syrian peace-building process now!
- DRAFT UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY RESOLUTION ON WOMEN HUMAN RIGHTS DEFENDERS UNDER ATTACK!
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- Update: Intisar Sharif Abdallah Released Unconditionally without Further Charge
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- How to follow up on UN Human Rights Recommendations: A practical guide for civil society
- Islam, Land, and Property: Muslim Women and Property
- Symposium Report: The Role of Sport in Resisting, Accommodating and in Remaking Muslim Women
- Egypt: Combined sixth and seventh periodic reports to CEDAW
- IWRAW: Equity or Equality for Women? Understanding CEDAW's Equality Principles