UK: The Islamic Right - key tendencies
Source:Awaaz - South Asia Watch
This document describes briefly some relevant strands of Islamic Right political ideology. It is a short description of complex and sometimes highly overlapping political tendencies, organizations and networks.
Submitted on Sun, 08/06/2006 - 23:00
- Malaysia: Muslim women's group Sisters in Islam gain judicial review of 'deviants' fatwa
- UK: Law Society Withdraws Sharia Succession Principles Practice Note
- Nigeria: Victims of Abductions Tell Their Stories
- Efua Dorkenoo OBE, the ‘incredible African female warrior’, has died
- Kurdish Women Turning Kobani into a Living 'Hell' for Islamic State
- Call for Iraqi Women Victimized by ISIS
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok
- (UK) Law Society: Withdraw Guidelines for ‘Shari’a-Compliant’ Wills
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!