UK: The Islamic Right - key tendencies
Source:Awaaz - South Asia Watch
This document describes briefly some relevant strands of Islamic Right political ideology. It is a short description of complex and sometimes highly overlapping political tendencies, organizations and networks.
Submitted on Sun, 08/06/2006 - 23:00
- Universities UK: Rescind endorsement of sex segregation at UK Universities
- UK: Muslim Women more likely to suffer Islamophobic attacks than men - study
- Sultan of Brunei introduces tough Islamic punishments
- Tunisia's fight against fundamentalism: an interview with Amel Grami
- UK: Abuse of Asian girls missed because of focus on white victims, says report
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Update: Intisar Sharif Abdallah Released Unconditionally without Further Charge
- VNC Statement: The Vatican's Crackdown Against the Nuns Is Unacceptable and Deplorable
- UPDATE: Saudi Arabia: Al Sharif released, 17 June Women2Drive campaign continues
- Pakistan: Ensure safety of Asia Bibi and her family and repeal Pakistan’s Blasphemy Laws